Connect with Us
We love to hear from you! If you have general questions or comments about Tucson Unified School District, please email email@example.com.
Email addresses for specific departments can be found through the Departments/Services directory, and email addresses for school principals can be found at the School Leadership directory.
Policies for Review and Feedback
The Governing Board requests your feedback on the drafts of revised policies or policies proposed for elimination prior to submitting them to the Governing Board for study and/or action at an upcoming board meeting.
Review the policies and share your feedback >>
Use the forms below to report specific concerns or share specific information.
- Concerns/Complaints Form - If you have a specific concern, we want to work with you to find a resolution. Complete this form to let us know of your concern.
- School Watch Form - In you notice any suspicious activities at schools Use this form to provide information to the Department of School Safety regarding any suspicious activities.
- Media Tip Sheet - What's happening at your school? Use this form to report good news that's happening at your school.
- Audit Committee Complaints Form - Use this form to report a complaint about misappropriation of TUSD finances.
- Ethics Violations - Use this form to report concerns about purchasing and procurements, vendor relations, or public records.
- Sex Discrimination/ Sexual Harassment/ Sexual Assault Reporting Form - When submitted, this form will be emailed to the Title IX coordinator in the Student Equity Department for further action. You can also reach the Title IX coordinator at (520) 225-6686.