Gifted and Talented Education
GATE fosters talent and creativity.
TUSD recognizes that gifted students have special educational needs that should be met within the context of educating the whole child through a variety of services and options.
The role of the Gifted Education program is to:
- Identify the particular abilities and needs of these students.
- Challenge students functioning at the highest level of ability.
- Encourage underachieving students who are capable of the highest performance.
- Promote higher level creative and productive thinking skills throughout the district.
- Promote creative or productive achievement.
Please check back later for updated information about testing, programs, and more!